TERMS & CONDITIONS
Refund & Return Policy
1) All orders are subject to the signer’s schedule. We reserve the right to lengthen (or shorten) the ordering window to best accommodate that schedule. Should a signing be postponed by a signer due to work or personal conflict, health or force majeure, best effort will be made to reschedule the signing for a future date as soon as possible. Customers will be notified as soon as the rescheduling is confirmed. Orders placed and items sent in for said signing will be held until the reschedule date;
2) Should the signing be canceled by the signer and rescheduling is not possible (i.e. death or major illness making it impossible to complete the signing at a future time) a full refund will be given minus return shipping for send-in order as well as any non-refundable payment processing fees;
3) We also reserve the right to cancel and refund any orders containing personalization or quote requests that may offend the actor;
4) Otherwise, no refunds will be made for pre-order or send-in autograph products. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions not answered by this page or our product descriptions before placing your order. All sales are final.
Send-In Personal Item Policy
By purchasing one of our send-in products, you are also agreeing to these additional terms and conditions. NOTE: You no longer need to provide a printed & signed copy of this policy. Your agreement will be stored electronically on each order’s invoice.
1) Label Your Order: For each item sent in, you MUST have a sticky note with your name, address & order number clearly written on the back which matches your order invoice. We also highly recommend that you put a sticky note on the front of your item indicating where you would like it signed and in what color;
2) Packing & Insurance: Pack your send-in item carefully and securely. If it's valuable, pack it well and in layers. We try to re-use your packaging whenever possible (unless it looks damaged, etc.), so pack it accordingly! It is recommended that you also purchase insurance and tracking for your own peace of mind. We are not responsible for any damage or loss during shipping to us or back to you. We will insure all packages leaving Official Pix for the amount of your purchase. If your personal item requires additional insurance, please indicate that on your item, and we can invoice you for it. Additionally, if you choose to pack your send-in item in packaging larger or heavier than is normal for an item of that size, we may invoice you for additional shipping charges;
3) Pen, Color & Placement Requests: While we will do our best to accommodate specific ink color, we are not responsible for the wrong color/pen requested being used. We will handle all items very carefully. However, it is possible that while handling and signing, the actor may have a mishap with their pen, and/or some other damage could occur to your item. Again, we will handle your items with the greatest of care and as if they were our own, but we will not be responsible for any damage to your item during shipping, handling, celebrity or pen mishaps, misspelled names, and/or signing;
4) Right of Refusal: We reserve the right to refuse any item for any reason. This is in place for us to refuse any objectionable items, or other items not covered in this signing. If in doubt, ask. If you send a non-approved item, it will be returned, and only the signing fee will be refunded. Return shipping will not be refunded.
Domestic Shipping Policy
We use USPS for all preorder and send-in shipments as we have an outstanding record with their service for items arriving safely. We will insure all packages leaving Official Pix for the amount of your purchase. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged shipments; however, we will do our best to assist you with filing a damage claim with the appropriate insurance provider.
International Shipping Policy
We use USPS for all shipments as we have an outstanding record with their service for items arriving safely. For international orders, we are required by law to put the full purchase price as the declared value of the package. Your country and/or customs office may open, inspect, and/or charge you import taxes on your incoming package. You are solely responsible for the payment of these taxes in a timely manner. Packages returned or refused due to failure to pay such taxes will require an additional payment to attempt shipment once again. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged shipments; however, we will do our best to assist you with filing a damage claim with the appropriate insurance provider.
OfficialPix.com (including related sub-domain sites such as officialpix.myshopify.com) is owned and operated by C2 Ventures, Inc. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At OfficialPix.com, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION OfficialPix.com GATHERS AND TRACKS
OfficialPix.com gathers two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, participation in polls, surveys, entering our drawing and placing orders for our products.
- Information that customers provide when placing orders for our products.
OfficialPix.com tracks user traffic patterns throughout the sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. OfficialPix.com may break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, forums and drawings. We may send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule, and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
OfficialPix.com will never share your personal information with an outside party unless doing so is required to comply with applicable law or valid legal process.
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
OfficialPix.com operates a secure data network protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our visitors and customers.